Free shipping on orders over Rs.1000
Ways to Protect Eyes from damage caused by sun/ dust
Sun damage to eyes can occur anytime during the year, not just in the summertime, so be sure to wear UV-blocking sunglasses and broad-brimmed hats whenever you're outside. Don't be fooled by clouds: the sun's rays can pass through haze and thin clouds. Never look directly at the sun. Looking directly at the sun at any time, including during an eclipse, can lead to solar retinopathy, which is damage to the eye's retina from solar radiation. Don't forget the kids and older family members: everyone is at risk, including children and senior citizens. Protect their eyes with hats and sunglasses.
Ocuhills Value Pack 900 Capsules - Eye Tonic
Ocuhills is a classical ayurvedic preparation of Triphala Ghruta. It contains Triphala as its main ingredient processed with ghee.
- Eyes are considered as Pitta Sthan & are advised to protect from Kapha for maintaining its health
- Ocuhills contains Triphala processed in Cow's ghee
- Triphala besides detoxifying digestive tract, improves metabolism. It is described as Rejuvenator. It is described as Netrajai i.e. helpful the eyes.
- Its antioxidant property helps in protecting eyes from damage by free radicals.Â It rejuvenate property provides protection to the Â eyes.
- Cow Ghee is also considered as coolant & rejuvenator.
- Triphala helps to provide protection to the eyes from damage caused by Sun/dust.
- It’s rejuvenative property helps the nourishment of the micro channel, thereby protecting normal vision.
- Cow ghee helps in cooling eyes.
- This unique combination promotes eye health.